join us for a once in a lifetime expedition to a remote, inspiring paradise.
DANJUGAN ISLAND, WILDERNESS SANCTUARY
Dec 2 - 9, 2017
7 days exploring the Philippines, developing a Waste Management strategy.
Round trip from Manila (1 night) - Danjugan island (5 nights) - Dumaguete (1 night).
- Domestic flights, boat and van transfers plus
- All accommodation (Manila, Danjugan island exclusive retreat & Dumaguete)
- Yoga, kayaking and meditation by our private island lagoon
- Guided treks and informative science sessions
- Exceptional snorkelling, free diving and boutique scuba diving
- Secret boat voyage to neighbouring islands
- Five day VOPO Brainmelt intellectual series, inc surprise guest speakers
- Local, delicious cuisine catered for all meals
- Complimentary spirits at our Nudibranch island bar.
Expedition package $1520, payment plans available.
*Excludes international flights, travel insurance & scuba diving (request at competitive price)
Apply below for detailed itinerary and FAQ's.
See you in the Philippines.